Gerry Spence has proudly represented the little people for more than five decades as a trial attorney. He fought and won for Karen Silkwood's family, defended Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge, and represented hundreds of others in some of history's most famous trials. He is the creator of Trial Lawyers College, a nonprofit organization that teaches pro bono lawyers for the people how to present their cases and win against powerful corporate and government interests. He is the author of fifteen books, including the New York Times bestseller How to Argue and Win Every Time, as well as From Freedom to Slavery, Give Me Liberty, and The Building of a Country Lawyer. He is also a nationally recognized television commentator on major cases of our time. He is a resident of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- How to Argue & Win Every Time: At Home, at Work, in Court, Everywhere, Everyday
- Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail--Every Place, Every Time
- So I Said (LARGE PRINT): Quotes and Thoughts of Gerry Spence
- With Justice for None: Destroying an American Myth
- Seven Simple Steps to Personal Freedom: An Owner's Manual for Life