Giada De Laurentiis
On the Food Network, Giada De Laurentiis starred in the show Daily Italian. She went to Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in Paris and then worked in a variety of Los Angeles restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck's Spago, before launching GDL Foods, a catering and private-chef company with clientele including Ron Howard. She grew up in Los Angeles, where she now resides, as the granddaughter of movie producer Dino De Laurentiis.
- Eat Better, Feel Better: My Recipes for Wellness and Healing, Inside and Out
- Giada's Italy: My Recipes for La Dolce Vita: A Cookbook
- Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes: A Cookbook
- Giada's Feel Good Food: My Healthy Recipes and Secrets
- Everyday Pasta: Favorite Pasta Recipes for Every Occasion