Glen Van Brummelen
Glen Van Brummelen is a past president of the Canadian Association for History and Philosophy of Mathematics and the coordinator of mathematics at Quest University Canada. He received the Mathematical Association of America's Haimo Prize for Outstanding College or University Teaching of Mathematics in 2016 and the Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education's 3M National Teaching Fellowship in 2017.
- Heavenly Mathematics: The Forgotten Art of Spherical Trigonometry
- Mathematics and the Historian's Craft: The Kenneth O. May Lectures
- The Mathematics of the Heavens and the Earth: The Early History of Trigonometry
- The Doctrine of Triangles: A History of Modern Trigonometry
- From Alexandria, Through Baghdad: Surveys and Studies in the Ancient Greek and Medieval Islamic Mathematical Sciences in Honor of J.L. Berggren