Gloria E Anzaldua
Gloria E.Anzalda (1942-2004) was a groundbreaking author whose work received numerous awards, including the Before Columbus Foundation American Book Award, a Lambda Literary Award, the National Endowment for the Arts Fiction Award, and the Bode-Pearson Prize for Distinguished Contributions to American Studies. The Hungry Mind Review and the Utne Reader named her work Borderlands / La Frontera one of the 100 Greatest Books of the Century. AnaLouise Keating is the author of Women Reading, Women Writing: Self-Invention in Paula Gunn Allen, Gloria Anzalda, and Audre Lorde, Teaching Transformation, and Transformation Now! AnaLouise Keating is a professor of women's studies at Texas Woman's University.
- Borderlands / La Frontera: The New Mestiza
- This Bridge Called My Back, Fortieth Anniversary Edition: Writings by Radical Women of Color
- This Bridge Called My Back, Fourth Edition: Writings by Radical Women of Color
- The Gloria Anzaldúa Reader
- Light in the Dark/Luz en lo Oscuro: Rewriting Identity, Spirituality, Reality