Rebecca A. is the editor. Goldstein is a professor of curriculum and teaching at Montclair State University in New Jersey, as well as the director of the Urban Teaching Academy. Her Ph.D. was awarded to her. from the Warner Graduate School of Education and Human Development at the University of Rochester, in teaching curriculum and change Student and teacher identity creation, concerns of democracy and social justice in urban schools, and the effects of No Child Left Behind on urban school reform and teacher education are among her research interests.
- Plato At The Googleplex: Why Philosophy Won't Go Away
- The Mind-Body Problem: (The Mit Press Essential Knowledge Series)
- Betraying Spinoza: The Renegade Jew Who Gave Us Modernity
- Incompleteness: The Proof And Paradox Of Kurt Godel (Great Discoveries)
- 36 Arguments For The Existence Of God: A Work Of Fiction