Michael J. (Michael J.) At Columbia University, Graetz is the Isidor and Seville Sulzbacher Professor of Law and Columbia Alumni Professor of Tax Law, and at Yale Law School, he is Emeritus Professor of Law. Death by a Thousand Cuts: The Battle Over Taxing Inherited Wealth is one of his other books.
- The End of Energy: The Unmaking of America's Environment, Security, and Independence
- 100 Million Unnecessary Returns: A Simple, Fair, and Competitive Tax Plan for the United States; With a New Introduction
- True Security: Rethinking American Social Insurance
- Framing The Social Security Debate: Values, Politics, And Economics
- The Jews In Nineteenth-Century France: From The French Revolution To The Alliance IsraéLite Universelle