GRAHAM ALLISON is the director of the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard Kennedy School and the best-selling author of Lee Kuan Yew: The Grand Master's Views on China, the United States, and the World, Nuclear Terrorism: The Ultimate Preventable Disaster, and Essence of Decision: Understanding the Cuban Missile Crisis. Dr. Allison, the founding dean of the Harvard Kennedy School, has served as Assistant Secretary of Defense and advised defense secretaries under every president from Ronald Reagan to Barack Obama. He is a resident of Belmont, Massachusetts.
- With All Our Might: A Progressive Strategy for Defeating Jihadism and Defending Liberty
- Lee Kuan Yew: The Grand Master's Insights on China, the United States, and the World
- Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides's Trap?
- Debating Terrorism and Counterterrorism: Conflicting Perspectives on Causes, Contexts, and Responses
- Nuclear Terrorism: The Ultimate Preventable Catastrophe