Gregory Zuckerman is a Special Writer for the Wall Street Journal and the author of The Biggest Trade Ever and The Frackers. Zuckerman covers financial firms, personalities, and deals, as well as hedge funds and other investing and business themes, for the Journal. He has won the Gerald Loeb Award three times, which is the greatest accolade in business journalism. Zuckerman also appears on CNBC, Fox Business, and other networks and radio stations all around the world on a daily basis.
- Rising Above: How 11 Athletes Overcame Challenges in Their Youth to Become Stars
- A Shot to Save the World: The Inside Story of the Life-Or-Death Race for a Covid-19 Vaccine
- The Man Who Solved the Market: How Jim Simons Launched the Quant Revolution
- The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-The-Scenes Story of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street and Made Financial History
- The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters