Gretchen Rubin is a well-known and thought-provoking observer of happiness and human behavior today. Outer Order, Inner Calm, The Four Tendencies, Better Than Before, and The Happiness Project are among her many works, which have all been New York Times bestsellers. Her works have sold more than 3.5 million copies worldwide in more than thirty languages, and she has a large print and online following. Gretchen Rubin tackles happiness and healthy habits in her top-rated, award-winning podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin. She's also a CBS News commentator who offers weekly advice on how to live a happier life.
Gretchen Rubin began her legal career as a clerk for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor before deciding to pursue a career as a writer. She was born in Kansas City and now lives with her husband and two daughters in New York City.
- The Happiness Project, Tenth Anniversary Edition: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle,
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too)
- The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal: A Five-Year Record
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives
- Outer Order, Inner Calm: Declutter and Organize to Make More Room for Happiness