Gretchen S Bernabei
Gretchen Bernabei, a famous workshop presenter who won the NCTE's James Moffett Award in 2010, has been teaching youngsters to write in middle and high school classes for over thirty years. She is the author of National Geographic School Publishing' The Good Writer's Kit and Lightning in a Bottle, a CD of visual writing prompts, in addition to four other professional books and numerous essays for NCTE magazines.
- Grammar Keepers: Lessons That Tackle Students′ Most Persistent Problems Once and for All, Grades 4-12
- Fun-Size Academic Writing for Serious Learning: 101 Lessons & Mentor Texts--Narrative, Opinion/Argument, & Informative/Explanatory, Grades 4-9
- Text Structures from Poetry, Grades 4-12: Lessons to Help Students Read, Analyze, and Create Poems They Will Remember
- Text Structures from the Masters: 50 Lessons and Nonfiction Mentor Texts to Help Students Write Their Way in and Read Their Way Out of Every Single Im
- Text Structures from Fairy Tales: Truisms That Help Students Write about Abstract Concepts . . . and Live Happily Ever After, Grades 4-12
- #22828 in Education & Instructional Books