Hadley Wickham is the Chief Scientist at RStudio and a Rice University Associate Professor of Statistics. Hadley is passionate in creating computational and cognitive tools that make data preparation, visualization, and analysis more efficient. Carson Sievert is a PhD student in the Department of Statistics at Iowa State University. He has built 15 R programs and earned the John Chambers Prize for Statistical Computation in 2006 for his work on the ggplot and reshape R packages. R utilities for obtaining data from the Web (pitchRx, bbscrapeR, XML2R), building interactive Web visuals (animint, plotly), and visualizations for analyzing statistical models (LDAvis) are among his accomplishments.
- The Gratitude Effect With This Rule Bring All The Success And A Happiness You Can Handle Inner Power
- R For Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, And Model Data
- Advanced R, Second Edition
- Ggplot2: Elegant Graphics For Data Analysis
- Mastering Shiny: Build Interactive Apps, Reports, And Dashboards Powered By R