The award-winning authors of Raising Real Guys and My Beloved and My Friend: How to Be Married to Your Best Friend Without Changing Spouses are Hal and Melanie Young. They are worldwide known for their Christ-centered perspective and practical, real-life experiences, and they are publishers, writers, bloggers, and prominent conference speakers. They have six actual boys (four of them are grown!) and two real daughters, and they live in a noisy, messy happiness in small town America.
- Raising Real Men: Surviving, Teaching and Appreciating Boys
- Celebrating Christ in History: Reformation Day
- No Longer Little: Parenting Tweens with Grace and Hope
- Love, Honor, and Virtue: Gaining or Regaining a Biblical Attitude Toward Sexuality
- Christ-Centered Christmas: The Ultimate Guide to Celebrating a Christmas Your Family Will Never Forget