Hans-Georg Moeller is a senior lecturer at University College Cork's Philosophy Department. Choice Excellent Academic Title The Philosophy of the Daodejing, as well as a translation of the Daodejing, Daoism Explained: From the Dream of the Butterfly to the Fishnet Allegory, and Luhmann Explained: From Souls to Systems, are among his works on Daoism and social systems theory.
- Genuine Pretending: On The Philosophy Of The Zhuangzi
- The Moral Fool: A Case For Amorality
- You And Your Profile: Identity After Authenticity
- Daodejing: The New, Highly Readable Translation Of The Life-Changing Ancient Scripture Formerly Known As The Tao Te Ching
- Daoism Explained: From The Dream Of The Butterfly To The Fishnet Allegory