Harlan Cohen is the New York Times bestselling author of the Naked Roommate series, as well as one of the most widely read and regarded teen and twenty-something advice columnists. Help Me, Harlan! is his column. Harlan gives speeches to students, professionals, and parents on a regular basis at high schools and colleges. He currently resides in Chicago, Illinois. Visit www.HelpMeHarlan.com and www.NakedRoommate.com for more details.
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: Calling, Not Calling, Roommates, Relationships, Friends, Finances, and Everything Else That Really Matters When
- The Naked Roommate's First Year Survival Workbook: The Ultimate Tools for a College Experience with More Fun, Less Stress and Top Success
- Dad's Expecting Too: Expectant Fathers, Expectant Mothers, New Dads and New Moms Share Advice, Tips and Stories about All the Surprises, Qu
- Dad's Pregnant Too!: Expectant Fathers, Expectant Mothers, New Dads and New Moms Share Advice, Tips and Stories about All the Surprises, Qu