Harold J McGee
Harold McGee is a world-renowned expert on food and cookery science. He has published two prize-winning books, On Food and Cooking and The Curious Cook, as well as numerous articles and reviews, and has studied science and literature at Caltech and Yale. He currently resides in San Francisco.
- On Food And Cooking: The Science And Lore Of The Kitchen
- Under Pressure: Cooking Sous Vide
- Nose Dive: A Field Guide To The World's Smells
- La Cocina Y Los Alimentos: Enciclopedia De La Ciencia Y La Cultura De La Comida / On Food And Cooking
- Keys To Good Cooking: A Guide To Making The Best Of Foods And Recipes
- #67 in Cookbooks & Everything Food