Harriet Lerner, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist whose numerous celebrated books have sold over six million copies worldwide, including the New York Times bestseller The Dance of Rage. She is a dynamic, sought-after speaker who has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, and NPR, and she runs the Dance of Connection blog on psychologytoday.com. She is currently in private practice in Lawrence, Kansas. Harriet is in high demand as a speaker, both for professional and general audiences. Oprah Winfrey, CNN, NPR, and others are among her many media appearances.
- The Dance of Anger: A Woman's Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships
- Why Won't You Apologize?: Healing Big Betrayals and Everyday Hurts
- The Dance of Connection: How to Talk to Someone When You're Mad, Hurt, Scared, Frustrated, Insulted, Betrayed, or Desperate
- The Dance of Intimacy: A Woman's Guide to Courageous Acts of Change in Key Relationships
- Marriage Rules: A Manual for the Married and the Coupled Up