Harry Lorayne is a memory-training expert and the author of The Memory Book, which was a New York Times bestseller for 46 weeks. Super Memory, Super Student, Remembering People, Memory Creates Money, and Harry Lorayne's Page-a-Minute Memory Book are among his other works. He has made hundreds of personal appearances, delivering seminars at large firms, schools, and other groups. He has appeared on national television numerous times, including forty appearances on The Tonight Show. Thousands of copies of his instructional Memory Power Package DVDs have been sold on TV and online. He currently resides in New York City.
- The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
- Ageless Memory: The Memory Expert's Prescription for a Razor-Sharp Mind
- The Magic Book: The Complete Beginners Guide to Anytime, Anywhere Close-Up Magic
- Super Memory - Super Student: How to Raise Your Grades in 30 Days
- Harry Lorayne's Page-A-Minute Memory Book