Harvard B Review
The Harvard Business Review paperbacks are for you if you need the best practices and ideas for the business difficulties you're facing but don't have time to look for them. Each book is an all-in-one compendium of HBR's inspiring and practical thoughts on a given topic.
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy (including featured article ?What Is Strategy?? by Michael E. Porter)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads Boxed Set (6 Books) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Leadership (with Featured Article what Makes an Effective Executive, by Peter F. Drucker)
- HBR Guide to Finance Basics for Managers (HBR Guide Series)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Mental Toughness (with Bonus Interview Post-Traumatic Growth and Building Resilience with Martin Seligman) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads