Harvard B Review
The Harvard Business Review paperbacks are for you if you need the best practices and ideas for the business difficulties you're facing but don't have time to look for them. Each book is an all-in-one compendium of HBR's inspiring and practical thoughts on a given topic.
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads 2022: The Definitive Management Ideas of the Year from Harvard Business Review (with Bonus Article Begin with Trust by Frances X.
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads Boxed Set (6 Books) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads for New Managers (with Bonus Article How Managers Become Leaders by Michael D. Watkins) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Emotional Intelligence (with Featured Article What Makes a Leader? by Daniel Goleman)(Hbr's 10 Must Reads)
- Guías Hbr: Presentaciones Persuasivas (HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentation Spanish Edition)