Harvard B Review
The Harvard Business Review paperbacks are for you if you need the best practices and ideas for the business difficulties you're facing but don't have time to look for them. Each book is an all-in-one compendium of HBR's inspiring and practical thoughts on a given topic.
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Leadership (with Featured Article what Makes an Effective Executive, by Peter F. Drucker)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads Boxed Set (6 Books) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads)
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy (including featured article ?What Is Strategy?? by Michael E. Porter)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Change Management (Including Featured Article Leading Change, by John P. Kotter)
- HBR Emotional Intelligence Boxed Set (6 Books) (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series)