Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.Harville Hendrix, Ph is a therapist and educator who has worked with couples and singles seeking intimate companions for over 25 years. He holds a Ph.D. and was a former lecturer at Southern Methodist University's Perkins School of Theology. in Psychology and Religion from the University of Chicago Divinity School. His co-authored works with his wife, Helen Hunt, M.A., include Obtaining the Love You Desire, Maintaining the Love You Find, and the Couples Companion.
They live on a ranch in New Mexico with their six children. www.gettingtheloveyouwant.com is Harville's website.
- Getting the Love You Want: Guide for Couples
- Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner's Brain and Attachment Style Can Help You Defuse Conflict and Build a Secure Relationsh
- Getting the Love You Want Workbook: The New Couples' Study Guide
- Keeping the Love You Find
- The Relationship Fix: Dr. Jenn's 6-Step Guide to Improving Communication, Connection & Intimacy