Professor of Communication Studies at California State University, San Bernardino, Heather L.Hundley (PhD, University of Utah). Her work has been published in publications such as Communication Reports, Communication Quarterly, and New Media & Society, among others. Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Montana, Sara E. Hayden (PhD, University of Minnesota). Her work has been published in journals such as The Quarterly Journal of Speech and Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies, among others. Contemplating Motherhood in an Age of Choice: Explorations into Reproductive Discourses (2010) is her co-editor.
- The Growth Mindset Coach: A Teacher's Month-By-Month Handbook for Empowering Students to Achieve
- The Growth Mindset Playbook: A Teacher's Guide to Promoting Student Success
- In Other Words: Phrases for Growth Mindset: A Teacher's Guide to Empowering Students Through Effective Praise and Feedback
- The Growth Mindset Classroom-Ready Resource Book: A Teacher's Toolkit for Encouraging Grit and Resilience in All Students
- My Growth Mindset Journal: A Teacher's Workbook to Reflect on Your Practice, Cultivate Your Mindset, Spark New Ideas and Inspire Students