Heather S Thomas
Heather Smith Thomas is an expert on animal health care who has produced thousands of articles and 24 books on the subject. Storey's Guide to Raising Beef Cattle, Essential Guide to Calving, Getting Started with Beef & Dairy Cattle, The Cattle Health Handbook, The Horse Conformation Handbook, Storey's Guide to Raising Horses, Storey's Guide to Training Horses, and Stable Smarts are just a few of her publications. Her family ranch in Salmon, Idaho, is where she raises cattle and horses.
- The Cattle Health Handbook: Preventive Care, Disease Treatments & Emergency Procedures for Promoting the Well-Being of Your Beef or Dairy Herd
- Storey's Guide to Raising Beef Cattle: Health/Handling/Breeding
- Essential Guide to Calving: Giving Your Beef or Dairy Herd a Healthy Start
- The Horse Conformation Handbook
- Storey's Guide to Training Horses, 3rd Edition: Ground Work, Driving, Riding