Laura Rader has illustrated many popular books for children, including A Book of Hugs, A Book of Friends, and A Book of Kisses, all by Dave Ross. She is also the author and illustrator of Who'll Pull Santa's Sleigh Tonight? and Santa's New Suit, which Publishers Weekly called, in a starred review, a holiday outing [with] plenty of panache. Ms. Rader lives in Southern California.
- What to Expect When You're Expecting
- What to Expect the First Year, Second Edition
- What to Expect: The Congratulations, You're Expecting! Gift Set: (Includes What to Expect When You're Expecting and What to Expect the First Year)
- What to Expect the Second Year: From 12 to 24 Months
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting