Henry B Blackaby
Blackaby is the president of Blackaby Ministries and the author of several books, including Experiencing God. He has spent his entire life in ministry, serving as a music director, Christian education director, and senior pastor in California and Canada. He served as a college president, a missionary, and later an executive in the Southern Baptist Convention throughout his local church career. On a global scale, he now gives consultative leadership on prayer for revival and spiritual awakening. Marilynn Blackaby and he have five children and thirteen grandchildren.
- Experiencing God Day-By-Day: A Devotional and Journal
- Experiencing God (2021 Edition): Knowing and Doing the Will of God
- Experiencing God: How to Live the Full Adventure of Knowing and Doing the Will of God
- Spiritual Leadership: Moving People on to God's Agenda
- Experiencing the Spirit: The Power of Pentecost Every Day