BARNEY HOSKYNS, a British journalist who has worked as a correspondent for England's New Musical Express and Mojo, has spent much of his professional life in Los Angeles. He has contributed to Rolling Stone, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, Interview, and Spin, and has authored many books on music and pop culture, including Waiting for the Sun: Odd Days, Bizarre Scenes, and the Sound of Los Angeles, and has contributed to Rolling Stone, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, Interview, and Spin. Hoskyns has been on VH1 and the BBC, and is a well-known media character on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Hotel California: The True-Life Adventures Of Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, Mitchell, Taylor, Browne, Ronstadt, Geffen, The Eagles, And T
- Guide Des Auteurs Du Livre De Jeunesse Francais
- Lowside Of The Road: A Life Of Tom Waits
- Major Dudes: A Steely Dan Companion
- Mick Rock. The Rise Of David Bowie. 1972-1973