Howard Schultz is a native of Brooklyn, New York, and has been Chairman and CEO of Starbucks since 1987. He is based in Seattle. Dori Jones Yang has worked for Business Week in New York, Hong Kong, and Seattle for over fifteen years as a reporter, writer, and bureau head. She is a resident of Bellevue, Washington.
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought For Its Life Without Losing Its Soul
- Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built A Company One Cup At A Time
- From The Ground Up: A Journey To Reimagine The Promise Of America
- Dear Founder: Letters Of Advice For Anyone Who Leads, Manages, Or Wants To Start A Business
- For Love Of Country: What Our Veterans Can Teach Us About Citizenship, Heroism, And Sacrifice