Bremmer, Ian: - Ian Bremmer is a political scientist who helps business leaders, policymakers, and the general public make sense of the world around them. He is president and founder of Eurasia Group, the world's leading political risk research and consulting firm, and GZERO Media, a company dedicated to providing intelligent and engaging coverage of international affairs. Ian is also a frequent guest on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, the BBC, Bloomberg, and many other television stations around the world. Ian has published ten books, including the New York Times bestseller Us vs. Them: The Failure of Globalism which examines the rise of populism across the world. He also serves as the foreign affairs columnist and editor at large for Time magazine. He currently teaches at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs and previously was a professor at New York University.
Most Popular books By Ian Bremmer
- The Crises We Need: How to Confront the Three Greatest Dangers of Our Time
- Us vs. Them: The Failure of Globalism
- The Artificial Intelligence Imperative: A Practical Roadmap for Business
- The End the Free Market Lib/E: Who Wins the War Between States and Corporations?
- The End the Free Market: Who Wins the War Between States and Corporations?
All Books by Ian Bremmer
Show Out of Stock Items