Ian Gibbs was born in the United Kingdom and emigrated to Canada when he was young. He has a passion for history and the paranormal, and has always been fascinated by storytelling, ghosts, and hauntings. He lived in several city centres across the country before settling in Victoria--arguably one of the most haunted places in Canada--where he acts as a guide for Victoria's popular Ghostly Walks tours. He is the creator and host of the podcast Ghosts 'n Bears, and author of Victoria's Most Haunted: Ghost Stories of BC's Historic Capital City and Vancouver's Most Haunted: Supernatural Encounters in BC's Terminal City.
- Victoria's Most Haunted: Ghost Stories from Bc's Historic Capital City
- 23 Tips to Learn Stuff Better: so you can spend less time studying and more time enjoying yourself
- 23 Tips to Get Better Grades: Tried and tested exam techniques all students need
- Learning a Language: How I Managed It. How You Can, Too.
- Foster Placements: Why They Succeed and Why They Fail