Ian Kerner is a New York Times bestselling book and a globally acclaimed sex therapist. Ian is a regular contributor to NBC's Today Show and CBS's Early Show, as well as a Cosmopolitan contributing editor and CNN's sex expert. He's also the founder of GoodinBed.com, a website that brings together some of the world's most known sex specialists to offer sex/relationship advice. With his wife and two sons, he lives in New York City.
- She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman
- Passionista: The Empowered Woman's Guide to Pleasuring a Man
- So Tell Me about the Last Time You Had Sex: Laying Bare and Learning to Repair Our Love Lives
- The Big, Fun, Sexy Sex Book
- He Comes Next: The Thinking Woman's Guide to Pleasuring a Man