Ian Kerner is a New York Times bestselling book and a globally acclaimed sex therapist. Ian is a regular contributor to NBC's Today Show and CBS's Early Show, as well as a Cosmopolitan contributing editor and CNN's sex expert. He's also the founder of GoodinBed.com, a website that brings together some of the world's most known sex specialists to offer sex/relationship advice. With his wife and two sons, he lives in New York City.
- Love in the Time of Colic: The New Parents' Guide to Getting It on Again
- Sex Recharge: A Rejuvenation?plan for Couples and Singles
- Passionista: The Empowered Woman's Guide to Pleasuring a Man
- Be Honest--You're Not That Into Him Either: Raise Your Standards and Reach for the Love You Deserve
- The Big, Fun, Sexy Sex Book