Ian Lamont is the president and founder of i30 Media Corp., which publishes the award-winning In 30 Minutes series of travel guides. He's also the author of the Lean Media framework, which can assist creatives and production teams in creating meaningful media. Lamont's career has spanned more than 25 years and three continents, including a time in the British music industry and a six-year stay in Taipei working for a local broadcaster and newspaper. After he returned to the United States, he worked for Harvard University and the technology publisher IDG, creating websites, online communities, and other digital products. He eventually became managing editor of The Industry Standard, where he received numerous honors from the Society of American Business Editors and Writers (SABEW) and Trade Association Business Publications International (TABPI) for online initiatives, creative use of the internet, and online features.
R In 2011, he graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Sloan Fellows Program in Innovation and Global Leadership, a full-time MBA program. Please visit www.LeanMedia.org for further details.
- Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes: The unofficial guide to Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Excel Basics In 30 Minutes: The beginner's guide to Microsoft Excel, Excel Online, and Google Sheets
- Dropbox in 30 Minutes, Second Edition: The beginner's guide to Dropbox backups, syncing, and sharing
- Google Drive and Docs in 30 Minutes (2nd Edition): The unofficial guide to Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Twitter In 30 Minutes (3rd Edition): How to connect with interesting people, write great tweets, and find information that's relevant to you