Ian W Toll
Ian W. Toll is the author of Pacific Crucible, The Conquering Tide, and Six Frigates, which won the Samuel Eliot Morison Award and the William E. Forsythe Award, respectively. The Colby Prize is given to a student who has excelled in He splits his time between San Francisco and New York.
- Twilight of the Gods: War in the Western Pacific, 1944-1945
- The Conquering Tide: War in the Pacific Islands, 1942-1944
- Six Frigates: The Epic History of the Founding of the U. S. Navy
- Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942
- The Battle for Leyte Gulf: The Incredible Story of World War II's Largest Naval Battle
- #968 in History Novels