Immacula A. is a writer and editor. Rhodes has 17 years of experience as a teacher in both early childhood and elementary schools. She is the author of a number of Scholastic educational tools, including the best-selling Vocabulary Games & Activities That Improve Reading and Writing Skills and the File-Folder Games in Color series (which includes titles such as Phonics, Sight Words, and Simple Grammar). Greensboro, North Carolina is where Immacula resides.
- StoryTime STEM: Nursery Rhymes: 10 Favorite Rhymes With Hands-On Investigations
- Little Learner Packets: Alphabet: 10 Playful Units That Teach the Shape & Sound of Each Letter
- Storytime Stem: Folk & Fairy Tales: 10 Favorite Stories with Hands-On Investigations
- File-Folder Games in Color: Sight Words: 10 Ready-To-Go Games That Motivate Children to Practice and Strengthen Essential Reading Skills--Independentl
- Scrambled Sentences: Sight Words: 40 Hands-On Pages That Boost Early Reading & Handwriting Skills