Ina Garten is the author of six blockbuster cookbooks and the host of the popular Food Network show Barefoot Contessa. She also has a brand of Barefoot Contessa baking mixes and writes a monthly column for Home Beautiful. Ina and her husband, Jeffrey, live in East Hampton, New York. Ina's website is BarefootContessa.com.
- Barefoot Contessa At Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over And Over Again: A Cookbook
- Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust: A Cookbook
- Barefoot In Paris: Easy French Food You Can Make At Home: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
- Barefoot Contessa Back To Basics: Fabulous Flavor From Simple Ingredients: A Cookbook
- Cooking For Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
- #12 in Cookbooks & Everything Food