Iyanla Vanzant is the author of 16 books, five of which have been New York Times bestsellers, as well as the Inner Visions CD series. She is the founder and executive director of Inner Visions International and the Inner Visions Institute for Spiritual Development. She is a Yoruba priestess and an ordained pastor in Christian New Thought. She is the former host of the television series Iyanla and co-host of the NBC daytime reality show Beginning Over, as well as the famed life counselor of Iyanla: Repair My Life on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Currently, the delighted grandma of eight lives in Maryland.
- Trust: Mastering the Four Essential Trusts: Trust in Self, Trust in God, Trust in Others, Trust in Life
- Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
- In the Meantime: Finding Yourself & the Love That You Want
- Get Over It!: Thought Therapy for Healing the Hard Stuff
- Acts of Faith: Meditations for People of Color