John Hart is the author of three New York Times bestsellers, The King of Lies, Down River and The Last Child. The only author in history to win the best novel Edgar Award for consecutive novels, John has also won the Barry Award and England's Steel Dagger Award for best thriller of the year. His books have been translated into twenty-nine languages and can be found in over fifty countries. A former criminal defense attorney, John has also worked as a banker, stockbroker, and apprentice helicopter mechanic. A husband and father of two, he spends his time in North Carolina and Virginia.
Scott Sowers has narrated numerous audiobooks, including books by Douglas Preston, Robert Ludlum, John Hart, and Nicholas Sparks. He was named the 2008 Best Voice in Mystery & Suspense by AudioFile magazine. AudioFile also awarded Sowers an Earphones Award for his narration of John Hart's Down River, writing, [providing] a bewitching rhythm and pace, expertly capturing and elevating this story of redemption. The combination of Hart and Sowers provides the perfect marriage of prose and voice. Together they enable the book to transcend genre fiction and become something exceptional.
- Answers to the Most Important Questions about the End Times: Will I Have to Go Through the Tribulation? Who Is the Antichrist? What Is Armageddon? Wha
- Chemical and Biological Warfare: A Comprehensive Survey for the Concerned Citizen
- Liver Pathology, an Issue of Surgical Pathology Clinics, 11
- The King of Lies: A Novel
- Shakespeare: Poetry, History, and Culture