JACK BISHOP is the executive editor of Cook's Illustrated and a regular cast member of America's Test Kitchen on PBS. He is the author of Vegetables Every Day and The Complete Italian Vegetarian Cookbook. In 2002, he edited American Classics and Italian Classics, both of which received IACP Awards.
- The Complete Italian Vegetarian Cookbook: 350 Essential Recipes for Inspired Everyday Eating
- A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen: Easy Seasonal Dishes for Family and Friends
- Pasta E Verdura: 140 Vegetable Sauces for Spaghetti, Fusilli, Rigatoni, and All Other Noodles
- Italian Cooking for Dummies
- Italian Cooking Essentials For Dummies: A Culinary Guide To The Regions And Recipes Of Italy
- #605 in Cookbooks & Everything Food