SRC Holdings Corporation's president and CEO is JOHN P. (JACK) STACK. Stack joined SRC in 1979 as the plant manager of International Harvester (IH), a graduate of Elmhurst College. Stack and the SRC staff bought the company from IH in 1983 and transformed it into Inc. One of America's most competitive small businesses, according to Forbes magazine. He is the author of A Stake in the Outcome and The Great Game of Business. Jack and his wife, Betsy, have been married for 47 years, and they have five children and 10 grandchildren.
- The Great Game of Business
- A Stake in the Outcome: Building a Culture of Ownership for the Long-Term Success of Your Business
- The Great Game of Business: The Only Sensible Way to Run a Company
- Change the Game: Saving the American Dream by Closing the Gap Between the Haves and the Have-Nots
- THE LOVE LETTERS OF ROBERT BROWNING AND ELIZABETH BARRETT
- #2325 in Business & Investing Books