Jaimal Yogis is an award-winning journalist and photographer who enjoys surfing and touring the world in his spare time. He graduated from Columbia University in New York City with a master's degree in journalism, and his writing has appeared in The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, The Toronto Star, Beliefnet, Tricycle, and other publications. He is a regular contributor to San Francisco Magazine and lives in San Francisco.
- The Awakening Storm: A Graphic Novel (City of Dragons #1)
- Mop Rides the Waves of Life: A Story of Mindfulness and Surfing (Emotional Regulation for Kids, Mindfulness 1 01 for Kids)
- Saltwater Buddha: A Surfer's Quest to Find Zen on the Sea
- Mop Rides the Waves of Change: A Mop Rides Story (Emotional Regulation for Kids, Save the Oceans, Surfing for K Ids)
- All Our Waves Are Water: Stumbling Toward Enlightenment and the Perfect Ride