James O Weatherall
Physicist, philosopher, and mathematician JAMES OWEN WEATHERALL He holds graduate degrees in logic and philosophy of science from Harvard, Stevens Institute of Technology, and the University of California, Irvine, where he is currently an assistant professor. He's written for publications such as Slate and Scientific American.
- The Physics of Wall Street: A Brief History of Predicting the Unpredictable
- The Misinformation Age: How False Beliefs Spread
- Void: The Strange Physics of Nothing (Foundational Questions in Science)
- The Misinformation Age Lib/E: How False Beliefs Spread
- The Physics of Wall Street Lib/E: A Brief History of Predicting the Unpredictable
- #1360 in science