Jan Berry is the author and photographer behind the site The Nerdy Farm Wife, where she shows readers how to turn herbs, flowers, and other garden plants into beautiful and useful items. She's also the author of Simple & Natural Soapmaking and Easy Homemade Melt & Pour Soaps. She and her husband, two children, and a zoo of farm animals reside on a farm in Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains.
- The Big Book of Homemade Products for Your Skin, Health and Home: Easy, All-Natural DIY Projects Using Herbs, Flowers and Other Plants
- Simple & Natural Soapmaking: Create 100% Pure and Beautiful Soaps with the Nerdy Farm Wife's Easy Recipes and Techniques
- Easy Homemade Melt and Pour Soaps: A Modern Guide to Making Custom Creations Using Natural Ingredients & Essential Oils
- 101 Easy Homemade Products for Your Skin, Health & Home: A Nerdy Farm Wife's All-Natural DIY Projects Using Commonly Found Herbs, Flowers & Other Plants
- Ritual Making Women: Shaping Rites for Changing Lives