Jan Richardson, Ph.D., is an educational consultant who travels around the United States to train teachers and demonstrate guided reading in the classroom. Richardson is well-known for her hands-on, entertaining presentations as a former classroom teaching (she has taught in every grade, K-12), reading specialist, Reading RecoveryAE teacher leader, and staff developer. Her passion is to motivate, engage, and accelerate all readers from beginning to advanced levels. Jan and her husband, Cecil, have seven sons, three of whom are wonderful and four of whom are grandchildren!
- The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading: An Assess-Decide-Guide Framework for Supporting Every Reader
- The Guided Reading Teacher's Companion: Prompts, Discussion Starters & Teaching Points
- Circle of Grace: A Book of Blessings for the Seasons
- The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading Book + the Guided Reading Teacher's Companion
- The Next Step in Guided Reading: Focused Assessments and Targeted Lessons for Helping Every Student Become a Better Reader