Jan Richardson, Ph.D., is the bestselling author of The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading, an educational consultant, and a leading specialist in guided reading, with experience as a Reading Recovery(R) teacher leader, staff developer, and a K-12 teacher. She is the author of a number of literacy professional resource guides and novels for teachers, including Word Solvers: Making Sense of Letters and Sound, as well as a number of children's books, including Bella and Rosie, Jasper the Cat, and Spaceboy stories, all published by Pioneer Valley Books.
- The the Next Step Forward in Word Study and Phonics
- The Next Step Forward in Reading Intervention: The Rise Framework
- The Next Step Forward in Running Records
- Next Step Guided Reading in Action Grades K-2 Revised Edition: Revised Edition
- Next Step Guided Reading in Action Grades 3 & Up Revised Edition: Revised Edition