After finishing Children of Jihad, Jared Cohen joined the US Department of State. He has performed considerable research in Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon. He is a Stanford graduate (2004), Oxford graduate (2006), and Rhodes scholar. In addition to Afghanistan, he has visited 21 African countries. He's worked in both the public and commercial sectors and has been on ABC Radio and the Discovery Channel. He currently resides in Washington, DC.
- Accidental Presidents: Eight Men Who Changed America
- The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations and Business
- Children of Jihad: A Young American's Travels Among the Youth of the Middle East
- One Hundred Days of Silence: America and the Rwanda Genocide
- Write Father, Write Son: A Bond-Building Journey