When Jason Jennings bought KEOS in Flagstaff, Arizona, at the age of twenty-one, he became the world's youngest radio station owner. He used his innovative approach to business to catapult his radio station group to the top of the market with speed and success that became legendary in the industry. Jennings Partners, his company today, is an international consulting firm that works with clients in retail, manufacturing, distribution, and communications. In Tiburon, California, he and his companion live.
- Think Big, Act Small: How America's Best Performing Companies Keep The Start-Up Spirit Alive
- It's Not The Big That Eat The Small...It's The Fast That Eat The Slow
- The Reinventors: How Extraordinary Companies Pursue Radical Continuous Change
- Hit The Ground Running: A Manual For New Leaders
- Menos Es Ms
- #3612 in Business & Investing Books