JASON LOGSDON is an enthusiastic home cook who enjoys experimenting with novel techniques, such as sous vide and whipping siphons, as well as blow torches, foams, spheres, and infusions. Basic Sous Vide and Incredible Food Done Easy: Healthy Sous Vide are only two of his cookbooks.
- Modernist Cooking Made Easy: Sous Vide: The Authoritative Guide to Low Temperature Precision Cooking
- Simple Sous Vide: 200 Modern Recipes Made Easy
- The Instant Pot(r) Ultimate Sous Vide Cookbook: 100 No-Pressure Recipes for Perfect Meals Every Time
- Modernist Cooking Made Easy: The Whipping Siphon: Create Unique Taste Sensations By Combining Modernist Techniques With This Versatile Tool
- Modernist Cooking Made Easy: Infusions: The Ultimate Guide to Crafting Flavorful Infusions Using Modernist and Traditional Techniques