Jason R Rich
Jason R.Rich (www.JasonRich.com) is the best-selling author of over 55 books and a regular contributor to a number of major daily newspapers, journals, and websites. He's also a talented photographer, a blogger, and an Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac enthusiast. Jason R.Rich is the author of the Que Publishing titles Your iPad at Work, Fourth Edition, & iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks, Third Edition. He's also the author of McGraw-Hill's How to Do Everything MacBook Air, How to Do Everything iCloud, Second Edition, and How to Do Everything iPhone 5, as well as Entrepreneur Press's Ultimate Guide to YouTube for Business. Jason R.Rich has produced over 160 feature-length how-to articles for the Apple iPhone and iPad, all of which are available for free on the Que Publishing website.
Click on the Articles tab at www.iOSArticles.com. Jason R. can also be followed on Twitter. To learn about new and useful iPhone and iPad apps, follow Rich on Twitter (@JasonRich7) or visit his blog, Jason Rich's Featured App of the Week (www.FeaturedAppOfTheWeek.com).
- Start Your Own Import/Export Business
- Hacks for Fortniters: Advanced Strategies for Winning Duos Matches: An Unofficial Guide to Tips and Tricks That Other Guides Won't Teach You
- An Unofficial Encyclopedia of Strategy for Fortniters: ATK Driving Techniques, Challenges, and Stunts
- iPad and iPhone Digital Photography Tips and Tricks
- Start Your Own Travel Hosting Business: Airbnb, Vrbo, Homeaway, and More