Jay Bilas is a college basketball analyst for ESPN and CBS Sports. A former basketball player for Duke University, he was a four-year starter and helped lead the team to the Final Four in 1986. He served as assistant coach at Duke from 1990-1992 and received his law degree in 1992. He is currently a partner at the law firm Moore & Van Allen, PLLC, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Toughness: Developing True Strength On And Off The Court
- Raise Your Game: High-Performance Secrets From The Best Of The Best
- Long Shots: Jay Wright, Villanova, And College Basketball's Most Unlikely Champion
- Keeping It Loose: Patience, Passion, And My Life In Basketball
- The Blue Divide: Duke, North Carolina, And The Battle On Tobacco Road