Jean M Twenge
Jean M.Twenge, PhD, a psychology professor at San Diego State University, is the author of over a hundred scientific publications as well as two books based on her study, Generation Me and The Narcissism Epidemic, as well as The Impatient Woman's Guide to Becoming Pregnant. Time, The Atlantic, Newsweek, The New York Times, USA TODAY, and The Washington Post have all featured her work. She's also appeared on the Today show, Good Morning America, Fox and Friends, CBS This Morning, and NPR. Her husband and three daughters live in San Diego with her.
- iGen: Why Today's Super-Connected Kids Are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy--And Completely Unprepared
- The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant
- The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement
- Personality Psychology: Understanding Yourself and Others
- Generation Me: Why Today's Young Americans Are More Confident, Assertive, Entitled--And More Miserable Than Ever Before