Jeff Foster presents a path out of seeking fulfillment in the future and into acceptance of everything that is, right now, based on his own awakened experience. At Cambridge University, he studied astrophysics. During a time of sadness and physical illness, he started on a deep spiritual quest that culminated in the realization that life itself was the answer he had been looking for all along.
- For Which We Stand: How Our Government Works and Why It Matters
- You Were Never Broken: Poems to Save Your Life
- Falling in Love with Where You Are: A Year of Prose and Poetry on Radically Opening Up to the Pain and Joy of Life
- The joy of True Meditation: Words of Encouragement for Tired Minds and Wild Hearts
- The Way of Rest: Finding the Courage to Hold Everything in Love